The fastest and simple way to create your own DNS record name.
Create new hostname
How to create new DNS hostname
1. Input Your hostname, IP Address and select available domain
2. Press Submit
3. Wait for the Administrator to review and active your DNS hostname
4. Come back later and go to menu Check DNS to make sure your hostname is active
Why using DNS Hostname?
- We manage our own DNS Server
- Each DNS recorded handled by 3 servers from EU, US, and ID (DNS Cluster)
- We use caching method to speed up DNS query
- Fastest response time
- We review manually each new record
Each DNS only valid for a month, to keep DNS stability and response speed.